We recently created our own online eLearning portal called TIES i.English. TIES i.English is a shortening of Interactive English and will eventually be the online part of our English language school. We receive many requests from former students who want to continue their English studies after they finish at TIES, which is why we decided to develop our own online learning system.
Our first project was to create some FREE online English level tests, which can be found on our Learning Management System (LMS) Moodle. You will need to create a FREE account which is a very simple process:
- Go to our i.English login page and click ‘Create new account’
- Fill out your personal details
- Username (Create yourself)
- Password (Create yourself)
- Email address (This is so you can confirm your login details)
- Email address again (In case of typing errors)
- First name
- Last name
- Click ‘Create my new account’
- Check your email and follow the link to confirm your details.
- You can now access our FREE online English tests at any time, from anywhere in the world and get an up-to-date idea of your current level of English.
We are currently in the process of creating our online courses, lessons and content which we hope to upload as soon as possible. They will be interactive, engaging and high quality online English lessons with a Face to Face component eventually. We will also be using the same courses in our English language school so students can combine online learning with study abroad in the future.